If you are a parent in need of help for a child with a disability, please email us at specialedlaw@mac.com, call us at 716-634-2753 or contact us through our website.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Can a parent sue a district for negligently failing to classify her child?

see School Law Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.